Lowongan Network Technician-PT NTT Indonesia Nexcenter
- Installation, termination, testing and labelling of all cross-connects (cat5, coax, fibber) in the Data Center.
- Moving and installation of cabinets and relay racks.
- To ensure customer services such as Power, Cooling and Security accordance to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Troubleshooting circuits with use of BERT equipment. and other protocol analyzer.
- Perform remote hand services for customers.
- Hardware installation including: shelves, power strips, rails, cable management, and customer equipment.
- Report current status via the ticketing system, shift reports, and email.
- On call via mobile phone during unscheduled days or shift times for emergency scheduling requirements.
- Manage multiple concurrent interdisciplinary projects and ability to work in a team.
- Provide training for in-house technical staff and develop standard operating procedures for network operation. Maintain accurate records and document all problems.
- Exhibit quality workmanship on all work and maintain collocation space cleanliness.
- Assist the Helpdesk / Customer Support and Technical Support Team in ensuring excellent services are always rendered to all Customers and hence achieving Customers’ Satisfaction and maintain customers’ loyalty.
- Attend / Assist any breakdown that requires support although after working hours and rest day.
- To prepare incident report, monthly report and yearly report to management. Respond to tenant's queries on facility operations & specifications
- Data centre skills such as installing/moving equipment and cabling on a large-scale basis.
- Working experience with various networking hardware such as multiplexers, routers, and switches (Min 3 years).
- Knowledge of common network protocols such as TCP/IP, VPN, BGP..
- Experience with fault isolating and troubleshooting networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with configuring networking equipment such as routers, switches, and hubs.
- Able to communicate in english (is a must)
- The position will be required to perform 24x7 (shift work).
- Extensive knowledge of telco technologies, systems, and circuits.
- Operational experience with data communication issues, including security, resource management, capacity planning, monitoring, and performance.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent written and spoken interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of test equipment (i.e. Bert testing, cable analyzers, Sniffer)
- Vision : Customer Excellence – at the Core of our Datacenter lies satisfied customers extremely essential to our business success.
- Mission : Provide Highest Quality of Services to each Customer Worldwide, allow Customers to remain focus at their Core Business.
Network Technician-PT NTT Indonesia NexcenterJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 12-June-2019 | Tutup pada 12-July-2019
PT. NTT Indonesia Nexcenter (NTTI) is an international standard data center service provider that is part of the NTT Communications Nexcenter™ data center global network, a division of NTT Communications from Japan.
NTT Communications is the international communications and ICT solution provider of NTT - one of the top 3 telecom companies in the Fortune Global 500 ranking.
Job Responsibilities :
Qualifications and skill experience:
*Only selected candidates who meet the requirements will follow in the selection process
ALAMAT : PT NTT Indonesia Nexcenter
Jalan Kuningan Barat 1, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia