Lowongan Guest Services Assistant (Jakarta)-AirAsia Indonesia
- Pre-work preparation (preflight briefing, FIDS check, stationaries)
- Documentation check (passport checking International) and I.D. matching domestic, reservation checking from the system and issuing boarding pass)
- Departure handling: check-in, tagging luggage, cabin baggage control and departure gate reconciliation and to ensure cabin baggage policy as per Teams & Conditions.
- Providing assistance to guest if any special need: wheelchair, NTL or as per direction requirement
- Handle documents and administration: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration card.
- Baggage Mishandling (Follow up on PIR i.e. Tracing, Calling & Updating passengers, Check BTS report and follow up for mishandled case)
- Arrival Handling (disembarking and direct passenger) including greeting service.
- Ramp handling (monitoring make up area, breakdown area, loading unloading, reconcile baggage and cargo, ramp safety)
- Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Fresh graduate may app however prefer with minimum 1 year working experience.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
- Proficient in oral and written English and/or local language where staff is located.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work on shift.
- Able to work in individual and team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Will be located in Yogyakarta
Guest Services Assistant (Jakarta)-AirAsia IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-July-2019 | Tutup pada 01-August-2019
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a digital company that happens to be in the airline business.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement among our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
Our mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels. Together with our siblings, AirAsia X, Thailand AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines' AirAsia, AirAsia India and AirAsia Japan, we're set on charting courses to new horizons with the staunch belief that "Now Everyone Can Fly".
AirAsia has been awarded as the World's Best Low-Cost Airline for 10 consecutive years; 2009 - 2018 by Skytrax.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Guest Services Assistant shall also maintain the highest level of safety, security and service standards for ground operations.
*AirAsia is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified
We are the best low cost carrier in the world for 10th times in a row. You should join us to experience our dynamic, fun and challenging working environment.
ALAMAT : AirAsia Indonesia
Red House AirAsia Jalan Marsekal Suryadharma (M1) No.1, Kelurahan Selapajang Jaya Kecamatan Neglasari, Tangerang 15127 Banten, Indonesia