Lowongan Supply Chain Supervisor-PT Faber Castell International Indonesia
- Regulating the products distribution between distribution centers, warehouses, and customers
- Building and implementing for distribution systems
- Collaboration with the PPIC team to run the warehouse to the distribution center, distrbusi, and costumer
- Monitoring purchasing activity, inventory control, warehouse, and distribution flow
- Design or implement warehousing strategies
- Min Bachelor Degree (preferable from Industrial Engineering, Computer/Information Technology, and Logistic)
- Have min 3 years experience as Supply Chain Supervisor
- Experience in Ms Excel is a must
- Familiar with database query
- Must be well organized, have strong communication, and analytical skill
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work mobile or travel for jobs
Supply Chain Supervisor-PT Faber Castell International IndonesiaBekasi (Jawa Barat), Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 13-August-2019 | Tutup pada 12-September-2019
Faber-Castell is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality products for writing, colouring and creative design. The international group of companies was originally founded over 250 years ago (in 1761) as a pencil factory in Stein near Nuremberg, Germany. It is thus one of the oldest industrial companies in the world; in its 8th generation now, the company is headed by Count Anton Wolfgang von Faber-Castell. Today, the Faber-Castell group produces over 2 billion black-lead and colour pencils every year, making it the world’s largest pencil manufacturer. Faber-Castell employs approximately 6,500 people in 15 production sites and 25 sales organizations around the world. Through the 250 years of existence, while continuing to expand its own horizons, the group has earned its global presence through its unyielding commitment towards quality and innovation.
A Great brand name comes about
Baron lothar von faber, the fourth generation of the family to head the business, was raised to hereditary peerage in 1881, in recognition of his service in economic and social matters ; ten year later he was appoited hereditary counsellor to the Bavarian crown. His grand daughter and heir Baroness Ottile von Faber married Count Alexander zu Castell-Rudenhausen, a scion of one of Germany’s oldest aristocratic families. The Castell line was first mentioned in a document dated 1057 ; the family still owns the oldest provate bank in Bavaria and one of the oldest German vineyards.
Ottilie and Alexander were married in 1898. Baron Lothar von Faber’s will had stipulated that the company should retain the name Faber for all time. And so, with the assent of the Bavarian Prince Regent Luitpold, the line of counts “von Faber-Castell” came about. The name Faber-Castell was later applied to the brand as well.
Faber-Castell is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality products for writing, colouring and creative design. We have a dynamic corporate culture, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT Faber Castell International Indonesia
Sentra Latumeten. Jl. Prof. Dr. Latumeten Blok AA No. 50, Jelambar Baru, Grogol Petamburan